AT ST OSWALD’S, TOGETHER WE ‘LOVE, LEARN, RESPECT AND APPRECIATE’
St. Oswald’s is a Catholic school fully committed to offering excellence in education.
Our aim is…
that all children should leave St. Oswald’s with a love of learning, a thirst for knowledge, an understanding and appreciation of their faith and religion, and the world they live in and, above all, many happy memories.
We will achieve this by…
- encouraging children to grow within the Catholic faith
- promoting the highest possible achievement for our pupils, enabling them to reach full potential, and live life to the full
- establishing the foundations for lifelong learning
- welcoming input from parents to complement the skills and experience of our professional teaching staff
- ensuring that our school is central to the parish, reaching out to embrace the wider community
- uniting all staff, governors and parents in our aim to be a leading school in the borough of Warrington.